LeeAnn’s Living Room

Last month I had the opportunity to help LeeAnn put a few finishing touches on her Living Room. She was so great to work with! Here is the design board I created for her.
 She really loved this pillow from Be Still:

We pulled the color scheme from this pillow.
I feel like the colors we chose really warmed up the space. Here is the finished room!

LeeAnn’s 16 year old daughter painted this beautiful bird. I love having meaningful art displayed in a room. It just makes the room feel that much cozier and happier.
If you are interested in e-design services for your own space check out my design services page

32 Responses to LeeAnn’s Living Room

1. Fran Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 11:23 am #

Kirsten – Fabulous!! Love the colors -so cheery and happy! The rug makes the room!!

2. leanne Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 12:28 pm #

so pretty! especially love the rug well done!

3. Katie Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 12:29 pm #

The color of those curtains is fabulous, it paired with that rug just gives such a fun pop of color to this space!

4. abode love Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 12:59 pm #

The space looks great! I love, love the green drapes- crisp and classic! Also– that West Elm rug is one of my favorites! I just got the runner in yellow and white! Check it out!

5. things that sparkle Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 1:12 pm #

Wow this turned out gorgeous. Such a transformation!

6. Julie Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 2:17 pm #

Great color combinations!

7. Cathy Wall Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 2:19 pm #

So fresh and inviting! You have a great eye.

8. Jen Schenk Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 2:36 pm #

Love how warm it feels now. I especially love that rug. Great job!!

9. Ali Rockwell Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 3:07 pm #

Oh my gosh. The room looked great to begin with, but HOLY COW it looks soooo awesome now!!!!!! I love everything about it!!

10. A Delightful Design Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 3:08 pm #

Fantastic!! It's hard to believe it's the same room because that rug makes such a big difference.

Beautiful work!

11. christine {bijouandboheme} Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 3:35 pm #

Beautiful! I love the colour palate- nice work!!!

12. modern jane Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 3:43 pm #

Gorgeous! That rug is amazing!!!

13. Erica @ Decorica Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 3:59 pm #

I can't decide which I love more, those green curtains or the yellow rug…. ok, I love both!

14. Pudel-design Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 4:00 pm #

WOW!!!
    Looks really great to me!
    Nice job!
    Lovely greetings…

15. Caroline Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 4:38 pm #

Oh this room just makes my heart happy! Love the floor rug!

16. Kimber and Casey Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 5:00 pm #

this is so beautiful! i love what you did! you are simply amazing 🙂

17. Katie Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 5:09 pm #

This is great! A perfect example of taking a room with good bones to the next level with color and a plan!

Love it!

18. Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 5:13 pm #

wow — what an amazing canvas to work with!! the room looks beautiful, warm and full of personality!

19. KristiMcMurry Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 5:36 pm #

WOW. You are so talented. I reaaaaallllly hope I can use your edesign service for my living room someday.

20. Courtney {a thoughtful place} Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 9:22 pm #

It looks entirely different! So great. I love the bright colors and the rug. How special to have the hand painted bird.

21. Amy Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 9:50 pm #

That looks amazing!!! Great color selections! So cozy and welcoming.

22. Camilla Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 10:07 pm #

Where did you find the rug?

23. Kirsten Krason Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 10:15 pm #

west elm

24. Aubrey Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 10:26 pm #

Bravo! That really transformed the room! I have had my eye on that rug for awhile now…maybe that gave me the little push to pull the trigger! (c;

I'm doing a giveaway on my blog right now and I would love it if you were in it! (c: You do so many great ones for everyone else!

25. jenna marie Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 11:31 pm #

gorgeous!! I love it all!

26. Ashley Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 12:07 am #

I love this room! That rug and the curtains look sooo well paired together. And the red really pops! If done the right way, I tend to like red touches but always try to stray away from red with my own decor. This living room has be second-guessing myself!

27. traci zeller designs Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 2:01 am #

Looks great! Love how you get such a big change with really only a few new pieces.

28. bazaarofserendipity Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 3:58 am #

love the west elm rug! It turned out sooo great!

29. Staci Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 4:20 am #

Really pretty! I love when people aren't afraid to step away from the beige's! You do amazing work!

30. Kelsey and Riley Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 7:29 am #

beautiful!! seriously you are incredible. looove that rug too.

31. casey at loft and cottage Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

The colors are beautiful! What a fresh, fun space it is now. And love that bird art by the daughter.

32. Darci Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 1:26 am #

Please Please where did you get those drapes? They are the perfect color for my TV room. I have to get them. Just a gorgeous room.