Feature Friday: Amber Interior Design

I am sure you have seen pictures of Amber’s home popping up all over the blogs. She is such a talented designer and her design style is well displayed in her beautiful home.
Enjoy!

She made that cloud art herself. See how she did it here
Check out these pillows she made from napkins!
So clever.
She upholstered that ottoman herself. See the details here
I am dying over her giant cork-board. See how she made it here
Check out this cute kid’s table she made.
Thanks so much to Amber for sharing some images of her home with us today. Make sure you check out her blog!

, , , ,

19 Responses to Feature Friday: Amber Interior Design

1. Jenna Lee Friday, April 29, 2011 at 11:22 am #

Love those napkin pillows and that vanity is amazing! What a perfect place to get ready in the morning! This place is gorgeous!

2. Michelle @ Ten June Friday, April 29, 2011 at 12:25 pm #

Absolutely incredible!

3. christine {bijouandboheme} Friday, April 29, 2011 at 1:01 pm #

I adore Amber- she has a fabulous organic style and her textile use is inspired. Gorgeous, gorgeous home!!

4. Simple Dwellings Friday, April 29, 2011 at 1:04 pm #

Amber has such a gorgeous home and style. I am loving that kitchen! How cool that the island's top carries over on the sides! And I love her barstools. 🙂

5. Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} Friday, April 29, 2011 at 1:13 pm #

Fabulous! Amber's home is so unique and fun!

6. Courtney {a thoughtful place} Friday, April 29, 2011 at 1:20 pm #

Fantastic home. I love that ottoman and the kitchen is great.

7. Amber Interiors Friday, April 29, 2011 at 2:33 pm #

Thanks for having me Kirsten!

xo

8. Jessie Friday, April 29, 2011 at 3:13 pm #

What a fabulous home! The modern and sleek white kitchen is my favorite. I also love the vanity seat she upholstered, the fabric is so pretty!

Have a wonderful weekend, Kirsten!

Jessie

9. A Vintage Vine Friday, April 29, 2011 at 3:23 pm #

Thanks for featuring her house! Her kitchen is my favorite….Love how she mixes color, texture and style so well!

10. Cove and Grey Friday, April 29, 2011 at 3:56 pm #

I am loving everything about Amber's home! Great patterns and colors.

11. thelonelywifeproject Friday, April 29, 2011 at 4:15 pm #

I fall more in love with Amber's style with every home feature!

12. Hillina Friday, April 29, 2011 at 6:27 pm #

I love this home! How can we find out where she got those curtains in the living room? TO DIE FOR! I checked out her blog, but didn't locate any source or images of her home. Help! 🙂

13. Amber Interiors Friday, April 29, 2011 at 6:39 pm #

Hi Hillina, I made the curtains myself… here is the link to the DIY post about them.. Hope this helps.

14. Hillina Friday, April 29, 2011 at 8:28 pm #

Amber, you made my day! Thanks! I'll be following your blog now too. Did you use fabric paint?

15. Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} Friday, April 29, 2011 at 10:44 pm #

Her place is so bloody brilliant…apparently the royal wedding has me in a british mood today…I just love how she has all those almost tribal patterns everywhere but still a thoroughly modern feel to it. Genius.

16. Danika Herrick Friday, April 29, 2011 at 11:48 pm #

I just love Miss Amber and I am so excited to see a big home montage! Just beautiful!

17. Andrew Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 6:09 am #

Lovely post. I like the down light object design in dinning room.
    Dealsbell

18. Kelly Monday, May 2, 2011 at 1:15 am #

I love all the fun fabrics in this house!

19. Miranda Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:22 pm #

Oooh love this house! all the ethnic fabrics are so cool. The headboard and the ottoman are my fav.