Pretty Book

My sweet client surprised me with this book and I’ve been pouring over it all day.
Here are a few of my favorite images.
Check out more great images here

17 Responses to Pretty Book

1. Stephanie Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 3:08 am #

very cool, I've heard a lot about this book and have been debating whether or not to get it!

2. Jessie Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 3:15 am #

I have seen this book featured on other blogs but never knew what the content looks like! Thanks for the preview.

Jessie

3. Nita {ModVintageLife} Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 6:10 am #

I got this book last week and love it.

4. Andrew Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 6:10 am #

Just love this collection you have here. Nice article I got to read.
    Dealsbell

5. Sarah at Finishing Touch Interiors Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 8:53 am #

Great images Id quite like to get my hands on this book. Ive not seen it about better have a browse over on Amazon

6. Simply LKJ Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 2:35 pm #

Thanks for the preview! Looks like a fantastic book.

7. Jen@Organized-Design Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 2:35 pm #

I got this book a few weeks ago, and LOVE it. I love the images and styling!

8. A Blissful Nest Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 4:50 pm #

I received this as a gift as well recently from a client and LOVE it!!

9. Bringing Pretty Back Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 5:05 pm #

I NEED this book!!!! Thank you for sharing!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

10. Janell @ Isabella and Max Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 10:14 pm #

This book is really fabulous for introducing people to ideas that they may not have previously considered for their interiors, pushing the idea of what can actually work. LOVE it and featured it in House of Fifty! Janell

11. hollyG Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 12:45 am #

I love that little girl's room!

12. classic • casual • home Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 2:35 pm #

What I like about the photos this that they have unique personalities and reflect the owner's tastes.

13. nicole Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 6:13 pm #

Thank you for the sneak peek – I have been dying to get my hands on this book! It is in my amazon shopping cart 🙂

14. a' la mode Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 12:14 am #

me likey that big bold red chair in the blue/gray room. and of course I like that pink bedroom with the fun dwell beddng =) xoxo Shel

15. Red River Interiors Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 2:16 am #

Love your blog… I just poured over this book from cover to cover and it's wonderful… Fay

16. Leslie Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 3:03 am #

I just ordered this last week. Looks like I won't be disappointed when it arrives.

17. Pawleys Island Posh Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 5:27 pm #

I especially love the way that secretary is styled