Meet Kimberly my Fantastic Intern

Kimberly has been working for me for a few months now and she is doing a fantastic job! She is reliable, positive and very talented.
Kimberly has recently started a blog and you must check it out!
While you are there stop by her Home Tour tab. She is doing a great job with her home.
Kim is also offering design services and today she is doing a giveaway for her services! Make sure you go here to enter!!

, , ,

9 Responses to Meet Kimberly my Fantastic Intern

1. Simply LKJ Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 11:14 am #

What a beautiful home she is creating!

2. Leah Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 3:04 pm #

LOVE her home office!

Luvs!

3. p-l-a-i-d Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 3:08 pm #

This home is really fun! The dog art on the wall is so unique.

4. Coley Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 3:56 pm #

Hi Kimberly! Just by looking at your home I can tell you do great work!

Coley @

5. Hyphen Interiors Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 4:45 pm #

Kimberly rocks! And, her home is looking so great! I love that she is your intern. Never connected those dots. Lucky!

6. Stacy Curran Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 6:02 pm #

Her hone looks great! Going over to her blog now….
    Stacy

7. Whatever Dee-Dee wants Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 9:36 pm #

She has a fun blog. Thanks for sharing.

8. Beatrice @ becado.blogspot.com Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 2:14 am #

I have been following your blog for a while, but never commented before. Thank you for all the great ideas and inspiration that you share with us. You have amazing taste and the places that you transform look amazing.

Just checked out her blog. She has a great place and some very cool diy projects. I was wondering if you ever came across a fabric that looked somewhat similar to the fabric of the drapes in your office, (when you were browsing through fabrics). Thanks.

9. megrobins Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 10:49 pm #

I really, really love the fact that you give your interns some credit… not many designers do this and they should. Kimberly's style is so great and I look forward to following her blog now too 🙂

Meg