Fabric Inspired by Valentine’s Day

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

Happy Valentine’s Day!  I thought I’d roundup some of my favorite fabrics in Valentine colors for you. I hope you have a wonderful day spent with people you love!

, ,

16 Responses to Fabric Inspired by Valentine’s Day

1. Simply LKJ Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 11:41 am #

Happy Valentine's Day! I love the fabrics you chose. So perfect for the day!

2. Amy Collins {Fresh and Fancy} Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 11:57 am #

Love #1 & #5! Have a great Valentine's Day!

3. Helena - A Diary of Lovely Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 1:14 pm #

Happy V Day! All the graphic ones are really pretty!

4. Holly Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 1:26 pm #

Pretty Kirsten! Love that stripe and pair with the floral – so pretty! Hope you are feeling well.

5. (Eileen) a creative day Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 1:29 pm #

Happy Valentine's day! Love your roundup, esp the 6th one 🙂

xoxo
    eileen

6. Kim @ keller-creative Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 2:05 pm #

Love all the pink! It's perfect for any day 🙂

7. Miss Hannah B. Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 2:21 pm #

Happy hearts day to you! Love the fabrics, there is something so happy about red and pink fabrics!

8. DanandBrit Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 2:52 pm #

I love all the fabrics! But, 6,7,8 all link to the same one and I'm wondering where #8 came from 🙂 Happy Valentine's Day!

• Leslie Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 3:01 pm #

Love your picks! I hope you have a lovely day. 🙂

9. Sita Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 4:14 pm #

Pretty fabrics! Happy Valentine's Day, Kirsten! I hope you have a wonderful, love-filled day!

10. elizabeth Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 4:27 pm #

love valentine's day! pink and red everywhere. so girly 🙂

11. Sarah @Savvy Young Something Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 5:39 pm #

I LOVE when you post about fabric. You have such a great eye for textiles! It's so overwhelming to look at a website like Fabric.com. Thanks for finding the good stuff!

12. binhtheredonethat Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 9:25 pm #

I like #4,5,8 and love #6. Thanks for your roundup. Happy Valentine!

13. Chic Coles Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 10:30 pm #

Great picks! #1 & #2 are my favorites!

14. diane Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 1:47 am #

great selection…check out all of our pink and reds, you wont be disappointed

15. Nat Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 4:35 am #

Loving all of these fabrics! Hope you had a good V-day and are feeling better!