Wild Animal Birthday Party

Last week Jett was invited to attend a Wild Animal Birthday Party thrown by my friend Erin for her little boy. It was so cute and the best part is that she barely spent any money!
She printed off some of these Free Caravan Signature Party Hats for all the kids to wear.
The centerpiece of the table were animal figurines that she already had.
The paper straws are from Zurchers. The plates and napkins are from Target. She created a Tissue Paper Fringe banner using a tutorial she found on Pinterest.

She made a simple cake that fit the party color scheme but didnt’ take too long to make.
The most expensive part of the party was The Wild Wonders animal show that she hired to bring real life animals to the party. But even that was very reasonably priced.

The animal show was a HUGE hit with the kids.

The food was kept simple. Pizza and strawberries and the kids loved it!

The goodie bags are from Zurchers

The Foam Animal Masks
are from Amazon as well as the Zoo Animal Tattoos

The party was a blast! It’s great when you can throw a fun party without too much work or having to spend too much money!

21 Responses to Wild Animal Birthday Party

1. modern jane Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 11:14 am #

Looks like a very fun day! So much fun that there were animals! Love all the colors too:)

2. Julia Konya Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 12:21 pm #

As I scrolled through your amazing photos, I thought what a fun and cute party and then I arrived at the animal show photos and you blew me away. Wow, I can't show this too my kids 😉 this is awesome!
    Love that fun cake too.

3. Stacey Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 1:14 pm #

Looks like an amazing party! Great pics!

4. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 1:30 pm #

What a great idea for a party! So cute!!

5. McKae @ Kaes Corner Design Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 2:42 pm #

What a fun party! Everything was so cute!

6. Natalie @ CorduroyDreams Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 2:42 pm #

I love this so much, I might have to do it for my little boy this year! Although I think I might be slightly creeped out by the live animals in my home. Yikes.

7. Chloe Moon Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 2:58 pm #

Aww!! It all looks like a crazy amount of fun!!! I love the place settings! Even for kiddos it's still fun and cool!!

Ergo – Blog

8. Courtney {a thoughtful place} Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 4:09 pm #

So so sweet. And I just love the photo of Jett with his cute mask.

9. Fletcher @ High Cotton Style Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 4:46 pm #

This is the cutest party! I pinned those hats a few weeks ago!

10. Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 5:07 pm #

What a beautiful home and party! My favorite thing is the animal parade down the center of the table. And,the hippo eating the leopard. 🙂

11. Mrs. Chic Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 5:31 pm #

Very Sweet! What a special birthday party full of darling touches, love it!

12. Rachael Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 7:51 pm #

Kirsten, Thank you so much for posting this! My son turns seven in April and would LOVE this kind of party. I'm going to try to book the animal show, he'll love it.

13. kelsey bang Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 8:10 pm #

cutest party ever! the animal show! what an amazing idea! i want to hire them to come to my next bday!

14. Kori M. Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 8:26 pm #

That looks so fun!

15. Lisa Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 9:20 pm #

Way cute, Kirsten!!!! That was such a fun party. The pictures turned out so great!!

16. Kristy @ I Design Love Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 11:54 pm #

Looks like such a fun party! I am going to have to keep this theme in mind for when my little one gets older.

17. Anonymous Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 4:00 am #

Hеy, І think yοur blog might be having broωѕеr сοmpatibіlity iѕsueѕ.
    Whеn I looκ аt youг webѕite in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in ӏnternеt Explorer,
    it haѕ some οvеrlаpping. I just wantеd tο gіνe
    you a quіck heaԁs uρ! Other then that, terrific
    blog!

Аlso visit my ωebpаgе :
    : canyougetridofherpes.blogspot.com

18. Sarah MacMillan Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 4:58 am #

What an amazing party! "Mom of the year" right there.

19. Whatever Dee-Dee wants Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 2:42 pm #

What a darling party!

20. Chris Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 2:56 am #

Okay, that is a killer party- good job, Erin! I may have to copy this entire idea for Henry's party this year. LOVE the live animals!!!

21. webcreations Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 11:25 am #

if you want to have a party with an animal theme. A safari or jungle theme are creative and fun. An animal theme party is not only fun and exciting for kids; adults will also enjoy this amusing experience. Thank You!
    Website design in lucknow