Feature Friday: Pepper Design

Today I am featuring the home of blogger Morgan from the blog, Pepper Design. Here is what she says she loves most about her home.

I love our family’s home because to me it feels, in one word, cozy.
It’s a personal reflection of our casual, comfortable style with a
little bit of ‘homey eclecticness’ running throughout :). I’ve always
felt that home should feel like a big warm embrace – a safe and happy
place to call your castle! Ours happens to be a 1930’s Spanish casa
(very much the architectural style of our local San Diego) in need of
much remodel love, but that has allowed us to fill it with design
decisions that are truly our favorites and to slowly build on the layers
of personal style over time. It’s okay if it’s a little messy, a little
crazy, a little too kid-friendly at times because it’s us. We are a
far, far cry from finished, but loving the process all of the while.

Enjoy!
L I V I N G   R O O M

K I T C H E N

D I N I N G   R O O M

M A S T E R   B E D R O O M

O F F I C E / G U E S T   R O O M

N U R S E R Y

B A C K Y A R D
You can read more about this DIY succulent planter box here

Thanks so much to Morgan for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog here
Go here to check out past Feature Fridays.

, , , , ,

13 Responses to Feature Friday: Pepper Design

1. Julia Konya Friday, June 14, 2013 at 11:21 am #

OMG that outdoor area… It's so amazing! love the indoors too.
    Have a great weekend!

2. game man Friday, June 14, 2013 at 12:16 pm #

Looking for you 😀

wind fally game

3. Katie Skelley Friday, June 14, 2013 at 1:22 pm #

Love the color, love the style! I think that we have similar tastes – I recognized several pieces of our decor in her home, such as the West Elm martini table, which is the greatest accent table ever. It travels with me from room to room – it is a great place to rest a cup of coffee, or an iPad, or in my daughter's case, her My Little Ponies. 🙂

4. what i heart Friday, June 14, 2013 at 2:22 pm #

I am soooo in love with her house! Can't wait to check out the DIY for the succulent planter. Question for Morgan, how on earth do you keep white shag rugs clean with kids? I really want one but I'm too scared of what it will look like in a few months. Gorgeous house!

5. Morgan Friday, June 14, 2013 at 4:18 pm #

Kirsten, thank you so much for the feature! So honored to be here joining you on the blog today.

what i heart – we have a big yellow lab that sheds like crazy so white shag rugs are the only style of rug that ever looks 'clean' in our home! I swear by a twice yearly carpet cleaning for our area rugs (which isn't too expensive, especially with a Groupon) too :).

Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com

6. jana bek Friday, June 14, 2013 at 4:41 pm #

I love so many of the prints & paintings adorning your walls! Also the petite breakfast nook is so sweet! Fantastic job, Morgan!

Xx jana

7. Kristin@bliss-athome.com Friday, June 14, 2013 at 6:07 pm #

Love the outdoor space! Perfection! xo Kristin

8. marshallhousematters.com Friday, June 14, 2013 at 11:21 pm #

Gorgeous! Love all the accessories and patterned fabric

9. Abby Lawson Saturday, June 15, 2013 at 3:17 am #

What a gorgeous home! I love that she has a unique style that is very her! The outdoor space is absolutely breathtaking! Thanks so much for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend, Kirsten!

~Abby =)

10. Yuri Pysar Sunday, June 16, 2013 at 12:27 pm #

Congrats to such a wonderful and happy home! 🙂 Love everything about it!

11. Caitlin Nalder Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 3:20 pm #

Loved this house! Thanks for keeping up on feature Friday. I get really excited about it every week.

12. MKT 571 Entire Course Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 9:32 am #

pepper design tonga batik salt and pepper roses whipped cream designed for timeless treasures this indonesian batik features an allover rose design in feature friday.

MKT 571 Entire Course

13. onlinephduk Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 9:14 pm #

My, I really adore your house too! Anyone who have seen your lovely home would likewise feel the same, cozy and perfect! The photos are so inviting, don’t you think? Thanks a lot for giving me a new inspiration. I simply adore your living room. Thanks again and have a blessed week!

PhD Programs by Marry