Feature Friday: Lemonade Makin’ Mama

Today I am featuring the home of Sasha from the blog Lemonade Makin’ Mama. I love her optimistic and sunny attitude towards life. You can read more about her here
Here is what she says she loves most about her home:
“My family is very active, with two tween-aged children, and a husband
that often works long hours. So, I love the idea of creating a space
that is a haven for them after a long day of school, work and activity.
Our home has slowly evolved into exactly that as I have worked to
carefully choose each detail.  It’s always evolving but so is our little
family.  Everything in our home is used, comfortable, and relaxed.
Nothing is simply for “show.”  Beyond all of that, our home is small and
cozy, and I like to think that the saying is true, “Small homes grow
tight families.”  Home should be a place where you kick up your feet,
laugh with friends, enjoy good food, and make memories.  Our home makes
that feel effortless and I love that.”
Enjoy!

l i v i n g   r o o m

k i t c h e n
m a s t e r   b e d r o o m
o f f i c e
g i r l ‘ s   r o o m
g u e s t   r o o m

Thanks so much to Sasha for letting us tour her home make sure you check out her blog Lemonade Makin’ Mama
To see homes that have been featured in the past go here.

, , ,

13 Responses to Feature Friday: Lemonade Makin’ Mama

1. Lemonade Makin' Mama Friday, August 16, 2013 at 3:25 pm #

Thank YOU so much, sweet girl, for the feature! What a fun thing to be included over here.

2. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Friday, August 16, 2013 at 3:38 pm #

What a happy home! I love all of her soft colors. So pretty!

3. Jessie May Friday, August 16, 2013 at 3:53 pm #

I've been following Sasha's blog for a couple years and love her home. Think I will explore your blog now!! Have a lovely weekend 🙂

4. JillianD Friday, August 16, 2013 at 4:31 pm #

I love this home! Great idea for the guest bed room!

5. Between You and Me Friday, August 16, 2013 at 5:00 pm #

I {heart} Sasha.
    She knows how to make a house a home.

6. Megan Gordon Friday, August 16, 2013 at 10:06 pm #

Great feature! Such a calming, pretty home and not some over the top place. And I believe her when she talks about small homes.

7. Elizabeth Kallembach Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 11:48 am #

Very pretty!! Love the art throughout

8. marshallhousematters.com Sunday, August 18, 2013 at 11:01 pm #

Love the craft supplies in glass jars and the sewing area. Very inspiring.

9. Msmoozy Monday, August 19, 2013 at 2:13 pm #

Love Sasha, I so enjoy reading her blog and looking at all the awesome pics she takes. She is an inspiration for sure and thank you for featuring her! I will poke around your blog now for a bit. 🙂 Thanks again and have a blessed day!

10. Megan Friday, August 23, 2013 at 2:23 pm #

This home is so lovely! I pinned the kitchen tool photo and it's been repinned 90 times so I featured it in my Pinterest round up today with a link back to both of you. 🙂 Thanks for introducing me to this new blog- I find a lot of new blogs from this series. Have a great weekend Kirsten!

11. Adam Smith Monday, October 7, 2013 at 8:12 am #

well interesting blog you have written. it is really an impressive work. hats off for your work.
    UK Largest Beds Company

12. Diane Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 12:50 pm #

Could you tell me where you got the two utensil crocks that are sitting on a lazy susan with a cup that has a B on it?
    Thanks. Diane

• Kirsten Krason Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 2:55 pm #

We are so sorry this is not our work, the link the designer is on the blog post for your reference. They should that information for you.