Feature Friday: Life In Grace

chickenlittles
Today I am featuring the amazingly beautiful and captivating home of blogger Edi from the blog Life in Grace. Her home is STUNNING. I know you are going to love it! If you want to get to know a truly spectacular blogger check out her story and her blog
Enjoy!
l i v i n g   r o o m

t h e   k i t c h e n

You can read more about this Kitchen here
m a s t e r   b e d r o o m

You can read more about this room here
g i r l ‘ s   r o o m

You can read more about this beautiful room here
t e e n  r o o m

Read more about this room here
o f f i c e

Read more about this room here
l a u n d r y  r o o m

g u e s t   r o o m
b a c k   p o r c h
Thank you so much to Edie for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog here

, , ,

19 Responses to Feature Friday: Life In Grace

1. Kristin@bliss-athome.com Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:44 am #

I always enjoy seeing Edie's home. She seems like such a sweet soul and has amazing style! xo Kristin

2. Beth of designPOST Interiors Friday, September 27, 2013 at 1:01 pm #

My gosh, I am blown away. I can't believe I have never seen her house or blog before!

3. pam {simple details} Friday, September 27, 2013 at 1:32 pm #

Eclectic perfection!! It's one of those homes I could see over and over again, the unique style and love it exudes draws me in every time I see it!

4. Jennifer Lippi Friday, September 27, 2013 at 4:22 pm #

Love her house so much!! I saw it in Better Homes and Gardens and totally want to copy her girl's room for my own girls. Thanks for featuring! http://www.decoratingdelirium.com

5. Lexie @ Carpe Diem Design Friday, September 27, 2013 at 4:32 pm #

When can I move in!? Seriously gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

6. Julianne Friday, September 27, 2013 at 5:50 pm #

Her house is STUNNING! I love every single detail. Thanks for introducing me to a new blog – it's one of my new favorites!

7. Heidi @Budget Wise Home Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:41 pm #

Probably one of my favorite feature fridays for sure!

8. Elizabeth Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:49 pm #

My favorite home ever.

9. Julianna Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:27 am #

Too much.

10. marshallhousematters.com Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:58 am #

That is an amazingly beautiful house. I totally remember seeing it in BHG

11. Emily Curfew Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:37 am #

Every.Single.Room. Is amazing!!! That kitchen!! The master headboard and bedding!! Never seen her blog before and now excited to go check it out. 🙂

12. Shelley | Crazy Wonderful Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:16 pm #

Her home leaves me craving color like nothing else. Sooooo gorgeous!!!

13. what i heart Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:49 pm #

Speechless, the colors and layering are so incredibly well done.

14. Laney Reusch Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:54 pm #

Wow!! Gorgeous! Love the new with the vintage!

15. Katy Roberts Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:55 pm #

Gah I love her home so much! It's been a favorite ever since they built it!! She has quite the eye and such a strong voice and faith!

16. {darlene} @ fieldstonehill Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:39 pm #

what is so amazing about Edie's home is that it is a true reflection of who she is! You see her rooms, and you know: "Edie!!!"
    Thank you for featuring this amazing woman and her beautiful home!
    – Darlene Weir, Fieldstone Hill Design

17. Nancy Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:11 pm #

Beautiful home!!!! Could you please tell us where you got your huge monograms done? The ones in your bedroom and guest room. Thank you so much!

18. Jacquelinne Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 12:33 am #

This house is seriously amazing!!

19. Between You and Me Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 12:52 am #

I love Edie's home….so many details…none spared.
    perfectly her….which makes it all the more beautiful.