Feature Friday: Makely School for Girls

Today I am featuring the bright and colorful home of Lindsay from the blog Makely School for Girls. Her blog is so happy!! You’ll have to make sure you check it out. Here is how she describes her home,

“More than anything, I try to make my home a
fun environment for my family to come home to.  I’d much rather they
feel like they live in a carnival fun house than a museum.  As a family,
we try not to take our every day lives too seriously, and I want that
to be reflected in my home as well.”

Enjoy!
p l a y r o o m
You can read more about this playroom here
o f f i c e
Eclectic Home Office | Makely School for Girls
Mid-Century Desk gets a Modern Touch | Makely School for Girls
Hairpin Leg Love | Makely School for Girls
You can read more about this office transformation here
n u r s e r y
You can read more about this nursery here
m a s t e r   b e d r o o m

You can read more about this room here
b a t h r o o m
You can read more about this powder bathroom here
Thanks so much to Lindsay for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog here!
To see homes that have been featured in the past go here

, , ,

8 Responses to Feature Friday: Makely School for Girls

1. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper Friday, September 6, 2013 at 12:53 pm #

what an eclectic and fun home! happy friday!

2. Whitney B. Friday, September 6, 2013 at 2:15 pm #

Beautiful home, so unique. Love her style!

3. Natalie Gonzalez Friday, September 6, 2013 at 3:43 pm #

Such fun use of prints. And that wall in the office…wow!

4. Erin and Laura House Envy Friday, September 6, 2013 at 8:21 pm #

So bright and so very cool. I love all this bright blue I am seeing lately! That chevron looking scrap wood wall is amazing! Thanks for sharing! I am headed over to check it out!

Laura
    House Envy

5. Julia Konya Friday, September 6, 2013 at 9:03 pm #

I love Lindsay's fun and eclectic style. She's one of the first bloggers I ever followed!

6. marshallhousematters.com Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 1:51 am #

I must say that these house tours are always the best blog reading on Fridays. That playroom is gorgeous.

7. Lindsay @ Makely Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 9:59 pm #

Thank you so much for the super feature, Kirsten! I just shared it with my FB peeps!

8. Carissa Rasmussen Monday, September 9, 2013 at 11:46 pm #

total home envy! such a bold and colorful style