Feature Friday: Dwellings By Devore

Today I am featuring the home of blogger Bethany from the blog Dwellings by Devore.  You are going to love her eclectic and colorful style. Here is what she says she loves most about her home:
What I love most about my home is that it’s a place that my family feels
comfortable in.  I have collected Craig’s list finds, thrifted
treasures, and a few new things to make it a warm, cozy place for us to
live and love.
Enjoy!
l i v i n g   r o o m

You can read more about this space here
d i n i n g  r o o m

View more details on this room here

m a s t e r   b e d r o o m

You can read more about this room here.
n u r s e r y

You can read more about this room here
s t a i r w a y

b a t h r o o m

Read more about this bathroom here
p a t i o

Read more about this Patio here
Thanks so much to Bethany for sharing her home with us! Check out her blog here

, , , ,

15 Responses to Feature Friday: Dwellings By Devore

1. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Friday, October 11, 2013 at 12:08 pm #

I love Bethany and her home. The striped ceiling and black bathroom are my favorites! Great feature!

2. Kristin@bliss-athome.com Friday, October 11, 2013 at 12:10 pm #

Love Bethany's flair and it is always fun to see here home. Thanks for sharing! xo Kristin

3. pam {simple details} Friday, October 11, 2013 at 1:40 pm #

Love that sweet girl, her gorgeous home and seriously inspiring DIYs! So fun to see her featured, Kristen!

4. Natalie Gonzalez Friday, October 11, 2013 at 2:01 pm #

Oh my goodness, the inspiration is about to knock me over. Haha. Thank you for sharing!

5. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper Friday, October 11, 2013 at 2:07 pm #

you are featuring some of my faves lately!!! LOVE bethany- her home is amazing!!!! and she is so sweet- love her! o glad to see her here!

6. Lexie @ Carpe Diem Design Friday, October 11, 2013 at 2:39 pm #

I'm not usually a fan of brown, but she has done a great job with it! Love the black bathroom and the bird cage light fixture as well!

7. Julia Konya Friday, October 11, 2013 at 3:01 pm #

I adore Bethany and her style. She always comes up with the most brilliant ideas and it shows in her gorgeous home.

8. Gabbi @ Retro Ranch Reno Friday, October 11, 2013 at 3:25 pm #

I love Bethany and her home!! It's such a welcoming and gorgeous place. Thanks for sharing!! 🙂

9. Andrea Worley Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 9:58 pm #

Beautiful home, I love her blog!

10. Model A designs Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 2:15 am #

Love the bathroom!

11. sarah m. dorsey Monday, October 14, 2013 at 3:33 pm #

Love Bethany's home!! Such a beautiful space! 🙂

12. House Envy Monday, October 14, 2013 at 5:28 pm #

Wow, the details are perfection! Love the neutral pallet but the details and textures! Its beautiful and unique! Great photos too.

Laura

13. Unknown Friday, October 18, 2013 at 7:20 am #

Hi Kirsten, I followed you on Pinterest because you have wonderful interior design collections. Anyway, I found interesting themes to customize our Pinterest page!

Try it now! It's FREE! Here's the link: http://www.getcolorware.com/#how-it-works

14. Bethany DeVore Friday, October 25, 2013 at 5:17 pm #