Feature Friday: Nalle’s House

Today I am featuring the home of blogger Anu from the blog Nalle’s House. She has a fun mid-century vibe! Here is what she says she loves most about here home:
What I love most about my home is
that it is a canvas for my family’s life.  It is where we spend time
being a family and it is splattered with the beautiful colours of
everyday life.  I’m happy that my home is a place where my children feel
free to run and play and express themselves.  It is also where I
express my creativity.  I try and create a Scandinavian feel in our home
to teach my children about their Finnish heritage.  Tervetuloa!
Welcome!
Enjoy!
l i v i n g   r o o m

d i n i n g   r o o m

Read more about this space here.

k i t c h e n

Read more about this room here

d e n

b o y ‘ s   r o o m

Read more about this room here

m u d r o o m

Read more about this room here
Thanks to Anu for letting us feature her home! Make sure you check out her blog

15 Responses to Feature Friday: Nalle’s House

1. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper Friday, January 31, 2014 at 12:17 pm #

love anu and her home! she has such a distinct style that suits her!

2. Julia Konya Friday, January 31, 2014 at 12:20 pm #

Totally with Cassie! I adore Anu and her unique style. She also has the most awesome Pinterest boards 😉
    Everything she does is so interesting and beautiful.

3. Caroline Dilbeck Friday, January 31, 2014 at 12:58 pm #

Love the crispness of her home. Everything is simple and fresh, yet stylish.
    SylvanParkLife.blogspot.com

4. Laurie from Laurie Jones Home Friday, January 31, 2014 at 2:01 pm #

What a pretty home, fresh and modern!!! Really like it!!!

5. Kristin@bliss-athome.com Friday, January 31, 2014 at 2:04 pm #

I love Anu's style and home! I love seeing modern and Scandanavian designs. It's a style so different than my own but I love it all the same! xo Kristin

6. jamie @ [kreyv] Friday, January 31, 2014 at 2:13 pm #

Such a great home!

7. Amber Wills Friday, January 31, 2014 at 2:23 pm #

Gorgeous home! I love Anu's style! Such wonderful details throughout her entire place!

8. Caitlin @ Desert Domicile Friday, January 31, 2014 at 4:53 pm #

Such a great home tour! Like everyone else said, Anu has the best style 🙂

9. Kristen Friday, January 31, 2014 at 6:38 pm #

This is one of my favorites! I always look forward to the home tours you share on Fridays…please don't ever stop sharing them! ; )

10. Gabbi @ Retro Ranch Reno Friday, January 31, 2014 at 8:33 pm #

As usual, another amazing home shared! I adore her home…it's so bright and welcoming.

11. Jenae Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 3:20 am #

What great style! I love the kitchen backsplash!

12. angietrue Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 5:42 pm #

Oh I love your house and your kids are adorable. Will definitely keep reading.

13. Laura Lynn Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 3:53 am #

Hands down, best tour yet! I don't read too many blogs but I will add hers to the list. Thanks!

14. Sarah Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 12:36 am #

Amazing style! Love her mix of modern and mid-century!

15. Alie Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 11:17 pm #

I'm in love! Definitely going to steal her mounted ikea cabinets in the dining room for our own home. 🙂