Feature Friday: Sweet Chaos Home

Today I am featuring the home of Carolyn from the blog Sweet Chaos Home. Here is what she says she loves most about her home:

I fell in love with our house the minute I walked through the door at an
open house six years ago. I just felt that I was “home.” The house had
great bones and character hidden behind a lot of 80s decor. It’s been a
joy bringing the decor up to date and creating pretty and practical
spaces that work for our family. This house is the backdrop to our loud,
crazy, chaotic life. I hope that my four boys will someday look back at
their childhood home and remember it as a warm, comfortable place
filled with laughter and love.

Enjoy!
l i v i n g   r o o m

Read more about this room here
f a m i l y   r o o m

Read more about this room here
d i n i n g  r o o m
Read more about this space here.
m u d r o o m

Read more about this room here
b o y ‘ s  r o o m

Read more about this room here
m a s t e r   b e d r o o m
 a n d   b a t h

Thanks so much to Carolyn for letting us peak into her home! Make sure you check out her blog here!

, , , ,

10 Responses to Feature Friday: Sweet Chaos Home

1. Julia Konya Friday, February 21, 2014 at 12:13 pm #

Love her home! I have been obsessed with the color of her ottoman!

2. ℳartina @ Northern Nesting Friday, February 21, 2014 at 2:19 pm #

I've been a happy follower of Carolyn's for some time now…LOVE her beautiful home!!

3. Jeff and Whitney Friday, February 21, 2014 at 2:41 pm #

Beautiful home! So warm and inviting.

4. Evelyne HI Friday, February 21, 2014 at 3:41 pm #

Hello

Loved the living room is wonderful

Loved the family room is very cozy

Loved the decorative elements.

Very beautiful work.

kisses
    Evelyne

5. Kristin@bliss-athome.com Friday, February 21, 2014 at 4:34 pm #

Love her home! I loved it during the blogger stylin' home tours with Lindsay from The White Buffalo Styling Co. So pretty!

6. NanaDiana Saturday, February 22, 2014 at 3:30 am #

I have always, always loved Carolyn's home. She did just a wonderful job with the whole house- xo Diana

7. Carolyn@Sweet Chaos Home Monday, February 24, 2014 at 6:37 pm #

Thank you so much for featuring my home, Kirsten! I'm really grateful to be part of this fun series.

8. Gabbi @ Retro Ranch Reno Monday, February 24, 2014 at 6:57 pm #

Such a breathtaking home! I love love love that coral ottoman!

9. Simply Modern Home Monday, February 24, 2014 at 9:40 pm #

I just found Carolyn's blog last week and lover her style! Great feature!

10. SHERRY HART Friday, February 28, 2014 at 12:22 pm #

Carolyn….your home is beautiful….I am especially drawn to that living room:))