Feature Friday: Bliss at Home

Today I’m featuring the vibrant home tour of Kristen from the blog Bliss at Home. Here is what she says she loves most about here home:

What
I love most about our home is that from the outside it is “unassuming”.
 What I mean by this, is that by the outside appearance it looks like
any average house. When you walk through our front door, it
isn’t the norm and I love that. We eventually will add more curb
appeal, but it will never look like a “McMansion”.

I
also love that this is the home I spent most of my childhood in. It has
been a labor of love to add our own style into each room.  There is a
history here that I can share with my children. We have plenty of rooms
that are not finished. Restoring this 1950’s brick ranch is teaching our
boys the value of preservation and hard work. We are not “big house
people” and it has been a great breeding ground to flex my creativity
and get
the most out of each space. It is full of DIY projects, my personal
artwork, and thrifty finds.

I
try to take a “be daring but lovely” approach in every space that I
design. I think our homes should echo the lives we live, and not be
boring. Most of all, it is the place I share my life with my favorite
people in this world, so to me it is the most beautiful place in the
world.
Enjoy!

L I V I N G   R O O M

Home Tour  B @ H

fireplace-view-2

Home Tour B @ H

Home Tour via Bliss at Home
sofa
Living Room Spring Trends || B @ H

Spring Trends || B @ H

Spring Trends || B @ H
Living Room  B @ H

DIY Abstract Art || B @ H

bookcases

Check out the bookshelf DIY here.

O F F I C E
B @ H || Creating with the Stars Knockoff

B @ H || Creating with the Stars Knockoff
Office B @ H
Office Details B @ H

burl-lamp-1

B E D R O O M

Spring Bedroom Reveal || B @ H

Spring Bedroom Reveal || B @ H

Spring Bedroom Reveal || B @ H

P A T I O

B @ H Patio 2
Home Tour B @ H

Thanks so much to Kristin for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog here

, ,

24 Responses to Feature Friday: Bliss at Home

1. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper Friday, May 9, 2014 at 11:49 am #

yay! i love kristin- so fun to see her over here today!!! her home is gorgoeus!

2. Abby M. Interiors Friday, May 9, 2014 at 11:52 am #

So fun to see Kristin's home featured here. She's a rock star and I love how happy and fabulous all of her styling looks. Thanks for sharing! xx

3. Dana Kay Friday, May 9, 2014 at 1:01 pm #

I am obsessed with her home office and the way she designed her patio! I'm in the process of doing both at my own apartment and your post has just given me so much inspiration!
    xo,
    Dana Kay

4. Angela Santaniello Friday, May 9, 2014 at 1:12 pm #

Kristin's home has so much personality…LOVE it!

Angela @ Number Fifty-Three

5. Julia Konya Friday, May 9, 2014 at 1:21 pm #

I love having Kristin as a blog buddy and I adore her style.

6. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Friday, May 9, 2014 at 1:34 pm #

I so love Kristin and her style. She is the best!

7. Samantha Hawes Friday, May 9, 2014 at 1:52 pm #

I'm absolutely in love with her beautiful space!!

8. marty (A Stroll Thru Life) Friday, May 9, 2014 at 1:59 pm #

Oh I love her home and her style, plus what a fabulously gracious lady she is too.

9. Whitney Friday, May 9, 2014 at 2:23 pm #

In love with this home!

10. Laurie from Laurie Jones Home Friday, May 9, 2014 at 2:40 pm #

Not only is her home beautiful so is she!! Love the tour!!!

11. Shannon Friday, May 9, 2014 at 3:01 pm #

Love her and love her house!

12. Emily @ Go Haus Go Friday, May 9, 2014 at 3:18 pm #

So great to see Kristin here! She SO deserves it. Her home (and Kristin!) is beautiful.

13. Jennifer@The Chronicles of Home Friday, May 9, 2014 at 4:29 pm #

Kristin is a sweetheart and her home is so full of inspiration. Loved seeing her over here 🙂

14. Gabbi @ Retro Ranch Reno Friday, May 9, 2014 at 4:54 pm #

Kristin and her home are absolutely fabulous! Great feature! 🙂

15. Tara {The Silver Lining} Friday, May 9, 2014 at 4:59 pm #

The styling is sooo good in this home!!! I've pinned some of these pics when they were floating around pinterest, but love seeing the home all together. Gorgeous!

16. jamie @ [kreyv] Friday, May 9, 2014 at 6:43 pm #

So beautiful! I love the fireplace!

17. SHERRY HART Saturday, May 10, 2014 at 11:49 am #

I love Kristin's home….full of color and style! Her photography is perfect.

18. Katja @ Shift Ctrl ART Monday, May 12, 2014 at 4:18 pm #

Kristin's home is so beautiful!! I love her mix of eclectic 🙂 Perfectly done!

19. House Envy Monday, May 12, 2014 at 5:41 pm #

I really love kristin's home – looking at it never gets old!

20. Albertina M. Cisneros Monday, May 12, 2014 at 7:40 pm #

Kristin has such a beautiful home! Her style is fabulous and styles everything so beautifully!

21. zareen fatima Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 8:50 pm #

Classified Sites, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
    hotcurrentaffairs.com

22. Dinesh gir Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 8:13 pm #

Visit for any Online Jobs from Home
    OnlineJobs

23. Anna in Quad Cities Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 3:15 pm #

Love the black and white accent pillows in the living room! Nice touch