Feature Friday: Go Haus Go

Today I am featuring  the fun home of Emily from the blog Go Haus Go. Here is what she says she loves most about her home:

My home is on the small side at 900 sq ft, but mighty. It’s 100-years
old, with huge windows, tall ceilings and great light. My husband and I
have lived here for 6 years now, but each space still excites me to this
day… and there’s still lots to do! Because the home is in the
traditional historic style, I’ve had a lot of fun pairing the
traditional moldings and stain glass windows with quirky accents and
colorful accessories. I just have fun with it! We don’t get too serious
around here.

Enjoy!
l i v i n g   r o o m

k i t c h e n

l a u n d r y   r o o m

Emily May

Emily May

Emily May

b a t h r o o m

o f f i c e

Thanks so much to Emily for sharing her home with us. Check out her blog here

, , ,

18 Responses to Feature Friday: Go Haus Go

1. Meghan Friday, August 8, 2014 at 11:32 am #

Beautiful! You'd never guess it's only 900 sq ft from the pictures!

2. Kristin@bliss-athome.com Friday, August 8, 2014 at 11:59 am #

Emily's kitchen and bath are so great!! Such style 🙂

3. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper Friday, August 8, 2014 at 12:19 pm #

emily is a favorite- love her and her home! her kitchen counters are amazing- the entire kitchen, actually! and the black office- i die.

4. Nancy {at} powellbrower at home Friday, August 8, 2014 at 12:55 pm #

I love this entire home! What great design sprinkled in with eclectic pieces! Fabulous. xo Nancy

5. pam {simple details} Friday, August 8, 2014 at 2:32 pm #

Swoon!! I could look at photos of Emily's home over and over, she's so talented and has such a fabulous eye for mixing styles!

6. Brynne Delerson Friday, August 8, 2014 at 2:34 pm #

I love Emily's home so much! The office makes me swoon every time – it's just so perfect!

7. Katja Kromann Friday, August 8, 2014 at 2:48 pm #

This is a house tour I just never get tired of. I LOVE Emily's home. And Emily is awesome, funny and has so much style!!

8. Krystine @ www.KrystineEdwards.com Friday, August 8, 2014 at 3:28 pm #

Cute home! LOVE the all gray room, great inspiration!

9. Caitlin @ Desert Domicile Friday, August 8, 2014 at 5:22 pm #

I fall more and more in love with Emily's home every time I see it! So beautiful!

10. Meg Friday, August 8, 2014 at 7:57 pm #

I love the open shelving in the kitchen and the carefully curated display of dishes. It makes me think that I have too much dinnerware of my own crammed into my cabinets that I don't need

11. Emily @ Go Haus Go Friday, August 8, 2014 at 8:52 pm #

Thanks so much for including me in your series. This has been the perfect end to a not-so-stellar week, so thanks for giving me that boost!

12. Kristy @ I Design Love Saturday, August 9, 2014 at 3:11 am #

Such a cute home! I really like the butcher block counters in the kitchen 🙂

13. laura Madalene Saturday, August 9, 2014 at 9:26 am #

Your kitchen is so pretty, has that warm and inviting feeling….love all of the decorative touches!
    modern-kitchen-design

14. Andrea Worley Saturday, August 9, 2014 at 10:13 pm #

beautiful home! love the kitchen, a small but mighty space!

15. Maria at inredningsvis Tuesday, August 12, 2014 at 11:39 am #

What an AMAZING house 🙂 I can move in tomorrow haha

Check out my new post….Inredningsvis Swedish summer vacation 🙂

I wish you a great autumn dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis – Swedish decor, food, and fashion

16. Bangalore RWD Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 5:40 am #

Great interior designs.It have the beautiful art of design and i like to spend my trip in this kind of beautiful home.
    Website Designing Companies | Web Designing Company

17. webservices bangalore Saturday, January 10, 2015 at 5:57 am #

Its really great article..Thanks for sharing this useful information.. Bangalore Web Services| Web Designing Bangalore|

18. proof-reading.services Monday, January 30, 2017 at 1:45 am #

I really liked the beautiful design of these apartments. The designer has taken into account all the details and create a unique interior.