Blue & Gray Living Room Reveal

I’m super excited to be sharing this reveal with you today! Thanks to Jylare for all these amazing pictures.
Yesterday I shared the process of how Erin and I came up with this design plan.  Just for fun lets revisit the “before” living room.
Now here is the after!

The paint color is “Bone”by Jeff Lewis.  It’s such a beautiful neutral. I love how much it lightens up the space.  The sofa is from Down East Home. The faux fiddle fig is from Wayfair.

Pillows are available from Alice Lane Home Collection
The spindle chairs are from Z Gallerie.

The floor lamp is the Cole Task Lamp from Pottery Barn.
The curtain rods are the Oversized Adjustable Rods from West Elm.
Trays are available from Alice Lane Home Collection
The teal side table is available through us. Contact us for pricing – houseofjadeinteriors@gmail.com.

The geode art is available through us. Contact us for pricing – houseofjadeinteriors@gmail.com.

Pillows are available from Alice Lane Home Collection

The coffee table turned out great in the space. It’s the Carrington Coffee Table from Ballard.
Bowl is from Anthropologie
The geometric cones are available through us. Contact us for pricing – houseofjadeinteriors@gmail.com.

The scallop pillow is made with Allegra Hicks Crescent fabric
The ombre pillow is from Anthropologie.
The loveseat is the Paidge from West Elm.
The art is the client’s.

We bought the coasters at a thrift store. I love how they look with this Asian Lamp . We replaced the shade with one we found at Home Goods. The side table is from Wayfair.
Jack – Contact us for pricing – houseofjadeinteriors@gmail.com.

For the piano area we kept it simple. We added a focal sconce above the piano to customize the space a bit. We also had a custom slipcover made for the piano bench.
Teal Vase and Plant available from Alice Lane Home Collection
Disks on Stands- Contact us for pricing – houseofjadeinteriors@gmail.com.

For the entryway we kept the clients existing settee.

We added a couple of pillows. The gray and white one is available from Alice Lane Home Collection  The chartreuse pillow is made with La Fiorentina in lime.

We found this cute basket for shoes at Home Goods.
It’s always so rewarding to see how a space turns out. We have more fun projects in the works! I can’t wait to share them with you.
Are you wanting to transform your home? Contact us for details on our design services! houseofjadeinteriors@gmail.com

, ,

12 Responses to Blue & Gray Living Room Reveal

1. René Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 11:40 am #

Once again, you two nailed it! Looks fantastic!

2. Leslie Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 1:52 pm #

You are so incredibly talented! I love how everything turned out.

3. The Bames Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 2:07 pm #

This is such a clean and fresh space. I love your style and enjoy seeing your work on this blog. (I accredit you with making me finally like pink.) Thanks for sharing your talent!

4. Tracy Laverty Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 2:09 pm #

Amazing! There are so many great details in the room. The color scheme is beautiful with all those rich blues and whites- it all flows so well. So beautiful!

5. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 2:52 pm #

It looks beautiful. So well done!

6. Jenna Pennell Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 3:40 pm #

I love love LOVE those chairs!! However, I feel like the gray sofa is too large for the space. Maybe it's a weird optical illusion from the photos? Either way, a great job overall!

7. Julia Konya Friday, September 26, 2014 at 1:17 am #

So so gorgeous!

8. Shanna Friday, September 26, 2014 at 10:34 am #

Stunning. Your rooms always make me want to,control alt delete my own spaces and start over!

9. SHERRY HART Friday, September 26, 2014 at 11:27 am #

Very pretty room….just enough accessories! I love how you kept it neutral but just added splashes of color with the blues!

10. Meg Friday, September 26, 2014 at 7:38 pm #

So lovely and so much inspiration for my neutral and blue living room!

11. Kallee Sunday, September 28, 2014 at 2:52 pm #

I love how you lightened this space. It feels serene and fresh. Do you have a source for the custom piano skirt? Thanks.

12. Beth // Design Your Dwelling Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 8:19 pm #

I love it – the space doubled in size! I love the wall color too! 🙂