Feature Friday: Home by Heidi

Today I am featuring the beautiful home of my friend Heidi from the blog Home by Heidi. Here is what she says she loves most about her home.
Our home has been a project in the making. We built this
house 8 years ago! When we started it was very plain and simple. But with a
little love and hard work we were able to make our home into a place of warmth
and beauty.
What we love the most about our home is the open
and bright
spaces.  We created it in a way
that one would instantly feel welcome and “at home.”  We enjoy all the
warm blues, greens and yellows!  All the white trim work makes it feel
clean
and fresh!
Though we feel comfortable and complete, I’m sure there are
yet to be, and will always be many,
many projects to come!
Enjoy!

Thanks so much to Heidi for sharing her home with us! Make sure you check out her blog here

, ,

8 Responses to Feature Friday: Home by Heidi

1. Laura @ Top This Top That Friday, October 10, 2014 at 1:34 pm #

what a beautiful home. looking forward to visiting her blog.

2. Brooke Friday, October 10, 2014 at 1:35 pm #

So pretty! I love all the trim work, it's beautiful.

3. Jacqueline Friday, October 10, 2014 at 2:00 pm #

Pretty home – what font are you using for the headers (living room, master bed etc)?

4. Jenna Sue Friday, October 10, 2014 at 6:57 pm #

Lovely!

5. Julia Konya Friday, October 10, 2014 at 10:00 pm #

So pretty!

6. WildForWine Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 4:24 pm #

I went to her blog to see if I could find out where that white bench is from? It would be perfect in my new house:)

7. Halei M. Tuesday, December 22, 2015 at 6:14 pm #

Where did you find the white bench and the master bedroom comforter? LOVE IT!!

• Kirsten Krason Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 10:58 am #

That’s something you’ll have to contact Heidi for.