Master Bedroom Chandelier

If you follow me on instagram (@kirstenkrason) you know that I’ve been working hard on my master bedroom. I’m hoping to get the final reveal to you in the next couple of weeks!  One of my last purchases was a chandelier. We have high vaulted ceilings and the room just begs for a great light fixture! These are a few I was considering.
Ellis Pendant – $258
I chose a fixture last week! I ended up going with the cheapest option. The Josie Chandelier. It was such a good deal and I got an extra 10% off with my Overstock email subscription.  I love designing my Master Bedroom but I am treating it a little differently than most of the spaces in my house. Because there aren’t a lot of people that see it I can’t bring myself to splurge on many pieces!
Are any of you this way?!

7 Responses to Master Bedroom Chandelier

1. Meredith Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at 2:36 pm #

oh I love them all, but the Alessandra 5 Light Chandelier is my fav!!!

2. Good Life Blog Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at 2:55 pm #

My master really needs a good cleaning (laundry, anyone? haha) and I think it needs a little facelift. I want it to feel like a getaway. We love nice hotel rooms, but since we don't get to stay in them often, I'd like my bedroom to feel like that!

3. Chic Coles Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at 3:03 pm #

I love the artwork above your bedside table! The colors are bright and the scenery is just beautiful.

4. Dina @ Honey + Fitz Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at 3:13 pm #

The Ballard light is my favorite all time ever. I've used it at least 4 times for clients and am just praying it doesn't get discontinued before I have a spot for it in my own house! And I'm kinda the opposite with my master. I feel like since it's where I go at the end of every very long day I want it to be fab and I'm willing Ilto splurge a bit, even if it's for my eyes only. I know your room will be perfect. Can't wait to see!

5. Krystine @ www.KrystineEdwards.com Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at 7:24 pm #

They're ALL wonderful! I cannot wait to see!

6. Julia Konya Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 12:29 am #

Great pieces. Love them all

7. Meg Friday, October 31, 2014 at 12:22 am #

You made a great choice!