Traditional Living Room Reveal

Yesterday I shared the planing process for this Traditional Living Room.  The end result is colorful and timeless. (all sources linked at the bottom of the post)
Don’t forget to follow House of Jade Interiors (@houseofjadeinteriors) to stay updated on all our work!

Our budget wasn’t huge but I think we pulled off a beautiful finished look.  And the good news is that our client is happy and that’s what matters most!

SOURCES // Rug / Floral Fabric / White Dot on Blue Pillows Yellow Geometric Pillows / Custom Sofa Red Chairs X- Benches Sofa Table / Coffee Table / Art  / Lamps and Most Accessories – Target and T.J. Maxx
Interested in hiring us to help with your next design project or remodel?

, , ,

19 Responses to Traditional Living Room Reveal

1. Brenna Morgan Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 1:01 pm #

I love this room! It's a great way to showcase decorating with color. It is very bright and inviting. I especially like the rug. Where is it from?

• Kirsten Krason Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 3:44 pm #

So glad you like it. It's from Pottery Barn 🙂

2. Beth of designPOST Interiors Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 2:16 pm #

I love how you lightened up all of those dark finishes. It almost has a french-country vibe but in a fresh way!

3. Nikki Cotton Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 3:37 pm #

The room is beautiful!

4. Shirley@Housepitality Designs Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 3:44 pm #

This room is magnificent…I love everything about this room and love those lamps!.

5. Leslie Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 4:50 pm #

This turned out great! I can't believe how you were able to transform the space with a relatively small budget!

6. Ginet Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 5:22 pm #

I love how all the colors basically come from the rug. The room is really well put together!

7. Brittany Cramer Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 6:43 pm #

beautiful space!!!

8. Carol A. Damasco Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 8:15 pm #

Beautiful room, Kirsten! I especially love how you pulled the discreet blue tones out of the area rug and injected the color into the space.

9. Kassi Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 12:56 am #

I love what and you and Erin do together. So pretty! I have taken your atly classes. You touched on rugs. I would love if you would do an entire class on rugs.

10. Meg Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 2:05 am #

You did a great job! I love that you made a custom English roll arm sofa. And your choice of fabrics is perfection!

11. Claire Brody Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 4:55 pm #

Love all of the color and pattern play. You are too fabulous!

12. Angela and Enrique Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 5:52 pm #

This looks great. It's nice to see something done with a traditional look but still has a fresh updating light feeling to it. Way to go!

13. Susy Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 7:51 pm #

(sorry if this is repeated) I love this room! And the X-stool, which I might buy–did you find the color differed a lot from the website? Your pics look a lot more green than what they show, which is fine, but just thought I'd confirm if you remember. Thanks!

14. KIM HOOD RUSSELL Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 9:16 pm #

I love the red chairs. Are they comfortable? I'm thinking about ordering them for my living room.
    thanks

• Kirsten Krason Sunday, February 22, 2015 at 12:38 am #

Yea our client said they really are!

15. theanatomyofdesign.com Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 1:14 pm #

love how it came together! love the floral fabric tying everything together. and, i love the table behind the sofa…really helps to define the space. great work!

16. obat herbal fistula ani Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 2:10 am #

beautiful.

17. The Good Life Monday, April 13, 2015 at 9:35 pm #

What paint color did you use for the walls? That's a great look that pulls everything together.

Edit: