Mapleton New Build Master Bedroom

For the Mapleton Master Bedroom our client wanted to keep the look simple and fresh.  She has a huge closet so storage wasn’t a huge issue allowing us to make room for a cozy reading corner. We love the fun pops of color with the neutral walls and bedding.

HOJI_Mapleton_BeckyKimballPhoto_01

HOJI_Mapleton_BeckyKimballPhoto_11

HOJI_Mapleton_BeckyKimballPhoto_07

HOJI_Mapleton_BeckyKimballPhoto_03

HOJI_Mapleton_BeckyKimballPhoto_04

HOJI_Mapleton_BeckyKimballPhoto_09

HOJI_Mapleton_BeckyKimballPhoto_06

HOJI_Mapleton_BeckyKimballPhoto_14

photos by Becky Kimball

Nightstands – Client’s Existing / Sconces / Pink Lumbar – Similar / Black & White Pillows / Bed – SimilarFloor Mirror / Floor Lamp / Console Table / Batik Pillow – Similar / Side Table / Duvet  / Swirl Artwork / Paint Color –  Sherwin Williams Repose Gray at 50%  /  Blue Mudcloth Pillow With Tassels (similar)

The following can be ordered through us please send us an email for details and pricing houseofjadeinteriors@gmail.com

Artwork above Bed

13 Responses to Mapleton New Build Master Bedroom

1. Amber Monday, February 8, 2016 at 12:44 pm #

i love the light and simple look in a bedroom. This is so calming and beautiful!

2. Rachel Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 5:58 pm #

This is divine, and such a great master setup! I have a silly question. Where do you put the pillows that you actually sleep with? Sorry if this is an obvious question!

• Kirsten Krason Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 11:30 am #

Not silly at all! We usually stick them in the very back so the Euro shams cover them up.

3. Sarah Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 6:48 am #

Where is the chair from? It’s really nice.

• Kirsten Krason Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 2:03 pm #

It’s from a local store called GateHouse.

4. Rebecca Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 8:47 am #

I want to send a big ‘Thank you’ for keeping it real. What I mean by that is I see electrical cords! In many interior design photos you don’t see any electrical cords which to me is a part of every room in most areas of the world. They aren’t pretty but are a fact of life. What a sigh of relief it gives me so wanted to give you a huge shout out. Most appreciated –

5. Amanda Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 8:38 pm #

I know this is a late comment, but I’m wondering where the bench at the foot of the bed was purchased? I love it and can’t seem to find anything similar.

• Kirsten Krason Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 3:41 pm #

We are sorry to get back to you so late. Unfortunately the bench was purchased by the client, so we do not have that information, sorry.

6. Dana Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 5:17 pm #

What are the dimensions of this room?

• Kirsten Krason Monday, October 17, 2016 at 10:15 am #

We are sorry we don’t have this information.

• Kirsten Krason Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 12:31 pm #

I am sorry we do not have that information.

7. Megan Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 3:42 pm #

Where are the paintings and frames from?