Feature Friday: IHeart Organizing

Today I am featuring Jen from IHeart Organizing. Her home is so special and colorful and totally organized!
The gallery wall was her solution to her large walls. It looks great!
I love this pendant she created over her dining table. The blossom is just a wall decal that she added to the inside of her pendant.
Check it out at night!
I am dying over this little office space.
To see more of her home and find out more details check out Jen’s blog

19 Responses to Feature Friday: IHeart Organizing

1. Mandi Smith T Friday, March 25, 2011 at 11:42 am #

Wow – simply lovely. That house has three (count them, three) work stations and each one is amazing. Did you see that charging station). Truly a master at orgnization! M.

2. modern jane Friday, March 25, 2011 at 12:00 pm #

Wow! So beautiful! I love her office spaces:)

3. k. Friday, March 25, 2011 at 12:24 pm #

Oh my goodness, her home is just amazing. My dream come true (although getting that kind of space in NYC would be an epic expense!).

Can Jen share the name of the green paint that she uses throughout her home? It's perfect.

4. Chic Coles Friday, March 25, 2011 at 1:04 pm #

Wow you are right so organised.That girl knows how to put an office together.

5. Elsa Friday, March 25, 2011 at 1:05 pm #

I love Jen's tips and her home, it's so organized and beautiful!

6. Simple Dwellings Friday, March 25, 2011 at 1:28 pm #

What a beautiful home with amazing organization ideas! I love her gallery wall, mirror above her bed and the wallpaper behind the desk area! Great design ideas! Thanks for sharing- I will have to check out her blog. πŸ™‚

7. Mrs. Me&U Friday, March 25, 2011 at 2:25 pm #

I absolutely love her home.

I am your newest follower from Iheart Organizing. πŸ™‚

-Casey
    mrsmeandu.blogspot.com

8. Suzanne Friday, March 25, 2011 at 2:34 pm #

Though I am a reader of Jen's blog, I'm relatively new there so it was nice to see all those pictures succinctly in one post. Thank you!

9. Jen@Organized-Design Friday, March 25, 2011 at 2:50 pm #

Wow what a great home! This is so right up my alley. I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing!!

10. Katie Friday, March 25, 2011 at 3:03 pm #

There are some wonderful, inspiring details here — Love it!

11. Alecia Friday, March 25, 2011 at 3:14 pm #

Thanks for featuring her blog…I love her etsy story…I'm pretty excited about this new find! πŸ™‚

12. Cat Friday, March 25, 2011 at 4:25 pm #

So glad I found you through Jen's blog! her house is gorgeous and I can't wait to go through your blog some more to check out all the eye candy!
    xoxo
    Cat @ BudgetBlonde

13. Katie Phelon Friday, March 25, 2011 at 4:37 pm #

I love the closet desk area! what a great use of space, and lets not forget that beautiful wallpaper!

14. homestyleinteriors Friday, March 25, 2011 at 5:10 pm #

WOW, I bow down to her skills…………..there is something about an organized home that just makes me swoon.

15. Cove and Grey Friday, March 25, 2011 at 5:29 pm #

SO organized! and I am obsessed with the chandelier over the bed~

16. Simply LKJ Friday, March 25, 2011 at 7:10 pm #

What a great home! Love all the organization!!

17. Marissa Waddell Friday, March 25, 2011 at 8:11 pm #

Closet office!! Man, I love those. They're so much more exciting than a full office to me.

18. iheartorganizing Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 11:25 pm #

Thanks so much for the feature!

The green paint is Behr's Grape Leaves.

I am so grateful for all the sweet comments!

xoxo,
    Jen

19. Emily TrαΊ§n Friday, July 10, 2015 at 2:20 am #

Then his determined not especially cosmetic use
    descargar whatsapp fast , use app baixar whatsapp very comfortable , play mobogenie games hot descargar whatsapp gratis , baixar whatsapp gratis , descargar mobogenie gratis