Back from the Lake

I have returned from my Lake Powell vacation. It was so much fun and I’m having a hard time getting back into “normal life mode”.
I celebrated my 27th birthday while we were there on Sunday! I couldn’t have asked for a better day. I have such a great family and I enjoyed getting to spend time with them in such a beautiful setting.
Here is a glimpse at my pregnant feet getting wider by the day.
Jett loved the boat but had a hard time staying awake on it!
He is really into the “cheesy” smile right now.
Now it’s back to returning emails and doing lots and lots of laundry.

8 Responses to Back from the Lake

1. at home teeth whitening Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 11:19 am #

Look at those lovely smiles.

2. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 12:24 pm #

Happy Birthday!

3. Lisa Marie Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 1:29 pm #

gosh your little jett is too adorable for words! wishing you a very happy birthday!

4. Leslie Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 2:57 pm #

What a great vacation! You are such a lovely family. Happy birthday. 🙂

5. Erica {let why lead} Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 3:28 pm #

I just have to say, it is awesome that you're only 27! I'm 27 too, but I'm so impressed at all you've accomplished already! You go!

Jett is adorable, and these pics are beautiful. Vibrant and dreamy at the same time!

6. Erin Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 3:34 pm #

Going to the lake is so great. You always sleep better and the food tastes better too. My family has a place on the lake and as I've gotten older I've tried to be there more than just during the warmer months. Great pix!

7. Melinda {Delighting in Details} Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 4:30 pm #

Awwww your little boy is adorable! What a happy and good looking family you have! Truly blessed 🙂

8. Brooke @ Inside-Out Design Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 10:45 pm #

Cute pictures! It's so hard getting back to normal life after a trip. Happy birthday!